Our school last received an Ofsted Inspection in March 2018, and we were very pleased to continue to be judged as a good school.
Some key points from the report are:
- The school is a strong nurturing environment where pupils enjoy learning and feel supported and safe.
- Governors are an important part of the successful leadership of the school.
- Parents appreciate the care, guidance and support that their children receive.
- Behaviour for learning is well developed.
- Safeguarding is effective and pupils say that they feel safe.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced and pupils experience a range of subjects as part of their usual timetable, enhanced by a wide range of vibrant extra curriculum activities.
You can read the full report, plus our covering letter below:
SIAMS Inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools)
We last received a SIAMS Inspection in February 2016, when we recieved an outstanding grade.
The report included comments such as:
- Astute spiritual and inspirational leadership by the Principal whose vision, motivated by her personal faith, impacts successfully on the multi-faith community the school serves.
- Exemplary pastoral care and intervention strategies that overcome barriers to learning and enable pupils to realise their potential.
- Excellent spiritual growth throughout the school ensures positive attitudes, enjoyment in learning and academic success for virtually all pupils.
- The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners.
You can read the full report below:
- SIAMS Inspection Report – February 2016