- BBC Own It – a place to help you boss your life online.
- Childnet International – for primary children.
- Childnet International – for teachers and professionals.
- Facebook Safety Centre – guides to Facebook settings.
- Internet Matters – a guide to help you through the many issues children can experience when using the internet.
- Internet Watch Foundation – the UK Hotline for reporting criminal online content.
- NSPCC: Keeping Children Safe Online – support for parents and carers from the NSPCC.
- Report Online Terrorist Material (gov.uk) – report illegal terrorist information, pictures or videos you’ve found on the internet. Your report will be treated anonymously.
- ThinkUKnow – learning resource for children.
- UK Safer Internet Centre: Parental Controls – how to set up parental controls offered by your home ISP.
- A Parents’ Guide to Among Us
- A Parents’ Guide to FIFA 2021
- A Parents’ Guide to Games Consoles
- A Parents’ Guide to Tik Tok
- A Parents’ Guide to WhatsApp
- Child Safety Online: A Guide on Social Media
- Facebook Checklist
- How to set up Facebook Privacy Controls
- How to set up Google Safe Search
- How to set up YouTube Safety Mode
- How to Tackle Cyber Bullying
- Information and Online Resources (UK Safer Internet Centre)
- Inspecting E-Safety in Schools (Ofsted)
- Keeping up with Children on the Internet (Childnet)
- Online Gaming: An Introduction for Parents and Carers (Childnet)
- Online Safety Tips for Children with New Devices
- Really Useful Safety Organisations
- Supporting Young People Online (Childnet)